| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ballinger, Tx in July is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 36.8mm (1.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ballinger, Tx July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ballinger, Tx:
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) E
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) E
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ESE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) SE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) SSE