| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ballinger, Tx in October is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 58.7mm (2.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Ballinger, Tx October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ballinger, Tx:
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) E
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) E
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ESE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) SE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) SSE